Dental implants are medical devices surgically implanted into the jaw to restore a person’s ability to chew or their appearance. They provide support for artificial (fake) teeth, such as crowns, bridges, or dentures.
Even the most thorough oral care cannot guarantee the complete safety of the teeth. Injury or illness can happen at any age, no matter how carefully you brush your teeth and how often you visit the dentist. Implants installed in the Implant Dentar Chisinau clinic are able to perform all the functions of a real tooth.
Benefits of dental implantation systems from the Implant Dentar Balti clinic
Among the advantages of implantation over other methods of restoring teeth are the following:
- Restores the ability to chew;
- Restores cosmetic appearance;
- Helps keep the jawbone from shrinking due to bone loss;
- Preserves the health of the surrounding bone and gums;
- Helps keep adjacent (nearby) teeth stable
- Improves quality of life.
Implants are the first or even the only choice when a patient has:
- adentia (missing all teeth);
- there are no extreme teeth;
- missing several teeth in a row;
- there is atrophy of the jaw bone tissue;
- allergy to denture materials.
Which implants to choose
Dental implant systems are evaluated according to international consensus standards.
The Implant.md clinic in Chisinau and Balti performs dental implantation using the products of the world’s leading manufacturers: USA, Israel, Germany, South Korea, Switzerland.
Your overall health is an important factor in determining whether you are a good candidate for dental implants, how long it will take to heal, and how long the implant may stay in place.
You can get information about the advantages of a particular model (dental crowns Chisinau / Balti) from an implantologist during a consultation.