Dental implants systems are typically made of materials that follow international consensus standards of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) or ASTM International. These standards have details of what makes a safe material. Most dental implant systems are made of titanium or zirconium oxide. Other materials such as gold alloys, cobalt-based alloys, titanium alloys, or ceramic materials are sometimes used.
Currently, implantation has no analogues as a procedure and is the only technique that prevents the loss of jaw bone tissue.
Types of implantation
Modern clinics offer two types of dental implantation: one-stage and two-stage, which is considered classical.
One-time dental implantation:
- tooth extraction and implant placement take place immediately, one after the other;
- a crown is immediately placed on the implant.
With two-stage implantation:
- during the first stage, an implant (titanium pin) is installed. The gum is sutured. he patient is given time to engraft the implant (on average 4-6 months);
- during the second stage, an abutment and a crown are placed on the implant.
Benefits of dental implantation systems
In Kishinev, dental implantation is carried out by the implant.md clinic.
Our specialists have extensive experience and work only with the most modern materials (Israel, South Korea, Germany, Switzerland).
Regardless of the technique used for implantation, the patient can talk, drink and eat food within a few hours after the operation without fear of the prosthesis.
- an artificial tooth is indistinguishable from a real one, which means that you can smile and laugh without fear;
- the implant provides a natural load on the jaw, preventing loss of bone tissue;
- the implant does not affect diction;
- The implant is easy to care for and, with proper care, can last a lifetime.
With implantation from implant.md, restoring lost teeth is so easy! During the consultation, our dentists will select the appropriate implant for you based on your situation and possibilities.